Suffolk Plastic Surgeons PC is committed to the health and safety of our patients and staff. Please advise our staff prior to your appointment if you have experienced the following symptoms in the last 14 days: fever, cough, difficulty breathing or runny nose. Any patient exhibiting the above, will need to be rescheduled. Please do not come to the office, as you will not be seen. This protocol is being implemented for the benefit of all.
What is Suffolk Plastic Surgeons PC doing to protect patients and staff?
- We have placed extra hand sanitizing areas around the office.
- All patients must wear a mask and gloves. If you donâ€™t have them, we will provide.
- All areas of our practice are being cleaned and sanitized during office hours and in- between appointments. This is in addition to our normal cleaning schedule.
- Restricting patients who are exhibiting symptoms from entering our office & having them reschedule their appointments for a later date.
- Patients who have an appointment and are not symptomatic are being asked to check in, then wait in their vehicle until we call them in.
- We have adjusted scheduling procedures so our office is set up for social distancing. You will be kept 6 feet away at all times.
- Increased all appointments by 5 minutes to allow patients time to enter & exit our facility.
- All patients will get a temperature check prior to entering the building.
- We are providing Covid-19 tests to all patients who request or need one.
At Suffolk Plastic Surgeons PC, your health and safety will always be our #1 priority.